Sunday, November 12, 2017

FS: MkII Key West GMT LE

I have a MkII Key West GMT LE for sale. It is a "Plank Owner" full set in DEAD MINT condition. 

Case side protection stickers still in place.

Powered by an ETA 2893-2 GMT movement.

The Key West GMT is the gilt white dial with BGW9 (blue emission) lume and 24-hour Pepsi (red/blue) insert and all the extras (spare 24-hour Pepsi insert).  Roulette date wheel (red for even numbers, black for odd numbers).


Only issue is a manufacturing defect on the last link in the bracelet.  To "remedy" this, I bought a spare OEM bracelet to go with this watch that I'm including in the sale, too.

I am selling my Key West GMT for $2,500 all-in shipped in the USA. Outside the USA, shipping will be charged at cost.

Paypal Ok.

I waited a total of 4 years for this watch; that's from initial deposit to final delivery. You don't have to wait that long. You can own it NOW.

No trades please. All trade offers will be politely ignored.

Contact: reintitan@gmail.com








No comments: