Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Daily Wear

My current daily wear is my new MkII Quad10.  This is one of the last ten Quad10 watches Bill Yao made before discontinuing the model.  The legibility of the dial and hands can't be beat.  The size is also just right.  I hesitated ordering a Quad10 years ago because of some of the past reviews/comments that the lugs were too long or that the watch itself was too big.  On my wrist at least those fears have proven unfounded.


The MkII Vantage in the background isn't bad either :-)  That was my previous daily wear before the Quad10 was delivered.  If you haven't owned, seen or handled MkII watches in person before, think of them as watches with Omega quality at a Hamilton price-point.  I was going to use Seiko to illustrate the price disparity, but both Seiko and MkII prices have gone up over the years ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks great...LOVE the MKII